Elder Scrolls: Immortal DragonBorn

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Attempted Escape

Faile
    Admin

Attempted Escape - Page 2 Empty Re: Attempted Escape

Post by Faile Fri Apr 01, 2016 2:08 pm

Faile had been picking flesh from his very sharp teeth as she fell onto her hands and knees before him. When she begged to go to the Dark Brotherhood sanctuary he looked dumbfounded.

"Well I did say I could get us a place to lay low there but. Why are you so excited to go? " He eyed her curiously and then sighed standing. " The others will no doubt be pretty angry at me for this but. Fine. Let's get a move on then. There's another Vampire there like us, she may look young but I assure you she's very much older than either of us. "
    Renge
    Admin

Post by Renge Fri Apr 01, 2016 2:14 pm

She eyed him carefully but stood up too. "You must be seeing things... I'm not excited." she retorted, her arms folding across her chest as she did.  "That body you brought must have ingested to much mead or something."

"Skeever brain" she muttered and quickly made her way to his side. "Tell me about this sanctuary" 
    Faile
    Admin

Post by Faile Fri Apr 01, 2016 2:30 pm

Faile rolled his eyes. " You are excited. " He then began walking off of the beaten path into the dark forested regions. The moon would have given enough light to see had Falkreath's trees not been so large. In the darkness however Vampires thrived, and his eyes quickly transitioned over into their night vision. As he walked he would converse with her without stopping as they passed a beautiful blue pool of water within the trees. " The sanctuary was built long ago. The entrance is carved into a dirt and rock hill. Once you step inside the corridors are made of solid rock, and the entire sanctuary is under ground. The main hall is quite large, and most of the members hold meetings or just hang around within it's comforting embrace. The Thieves Guild is also underground but it's located under the towns sewage systems so it's not as welcoming as the Dark Brotherhood Sanctuary, plus the sanctuary is surrounded by nothing but trees."
    Renge
    Admin

Post by Renge Fri Apr 01, 2016 2:43 pm

Renge stuck close to Faile. Her eyes shifting around as she took in the surroundings, she was in complete awe with how beautiful everything was. The trees appeared to be holding the sky up while everything else appeared to be sleeping soundly.

As they passed the blue pool she gave a faint smile, but listened carefully to everything he had to say. "Who's the head of the sanctuary?" she asked curiously, casting her pale eyes onto him.
    Faile
    Admin

Post by Faile Fri Apr 01, 2016 2:46 pm

Faile continue moving onward, they were so close now. It wouldn't be much longer. " The leader of the sanctuary is a Nord woman named Astrid, her lover is second in command and he's a werewolf. It might take some time but his stench won't bother you after long. All werewolves have that... Wet dog smell to them...
    Renge
    Admin

Post by Renge Fri Apr 01, 2016 9:40 pm

She pulled back her lips in disgust.
    "I still haven't gotten use to your smell." she grumbled, "if it's a werewolf then that'll take forever."

She moved a bit closer and took his arm in her hand but kept her eyes down. "How long have you bee in the Brotherhood? I mean when did they seek you out, how old were you?"
    Faile
    Admin

Post by Faile Fri Apr 01, 2016 10:10 pm

Faile scoffed as she remarked on his scent. " I don't smell bad do I? No one else ever thought so.. " Still feeling slightly insecure now he'd answer questions.

" I've been in the Dark brotherhood two years now. They sought me out after hearing about my exceptional skill within the Thieves guild. Astrid personally asked me to join via letter, and in the letter she included the second phrase to the secret doors password. Ever since I've been in the Brotherhood, and I've been killing whom ever they deemed fit. I have an alright life I suppose."

Faile Looked down at his feet in this moment, thinking of his home in valenwood. He dearly missed being a mortal in those forests. He missed having a family. He would have died for his clan. Looking up he'd shrug off his sadness and point ahead. " Look there, do you see it. The door into the sanctuary. " As they approached a large black door with a glowing red hand upon it's surface could be seen.

When he placed his hand on it a mysterious voice rang out. "What is the music of life? " Faile then said confident and loud. " Silence my brother. " The door then opened and the voice emanated for a final time. " Welcome home. " Faile held his arm out ahead of him, looking to her he'd say. " Ladies first. "
    Renge
    Admin

Post by Renge Fri Apr 01, 2016 10:15 pm

She giggled. "yes, to me, all vampires and werewolves have a stench about them" she wrinkled her nose before falling silent and listening to his story when he hung his head she realized something was wrong but kept her mouth shut, knowing he might not want to tell a complete stranger about his problems.

Chewing on her lip, she paused and stepped back a bit when he moved towards the door and spoke the password to which the door replied and swung open.  Eyes opening wide, Renge wanted to run in but contained herself and gave a nod.. "thank you...." she muttered and moved cautiously into the Sanctuary...

Could he be here? I heard word that he was leaving High-rock...

She thought to herself as she waited for him to lead the rest of the way in.
    Faile
    Admin

Post by Faile Fri Apr 01, 2016 10:29 pm

Faile followed close behind her, protective of her at this point. As they entered the first room a Redguard stood before them. " Faile. You're late. "

Faile stepped in front of Renge and bowed in a sarcastic manner, his voice as equally sarcastic as he spoke. " So sorry your royal majesty. I had no idea that the Redgaurd named Nazir had been promoted to such a status in which he could talk to Faile as though he were a- " Faile was cut off as an odd man dressed in jester like garb burst into the room doing a merry jig. " It's Faile, It's Faile the Listener has returned !! Haha! " Faile growled and waved his hand dismissively. " Leave me be Cicero... I'm not in the mood for your games today... " Cicero looking quite saddened turned and left the room, where as a woman entered and crossed her arms as she leaned against the wall. " Nazir is right Faile. You're later than usual and to top it off you brought in an outsider without permission. " Faile now being more respectful nodded in agreement. " You are right on both accounts. However I wasn't going to leave her out there all alone Astrid. Besides I'm late because of the incident in which me and this girl were united. Just let her in alright? If you still don't want her here in a day or two then you can kick her out but give her some rest tonight. "

Astrid then looked the girl over, stepping forward to speak to her. " I've seen enough vampire in my time to know one when I see one." Grunting slightly in light disapproval she then came to a decision. " Fine. If Faile vouches for you then you can stay for a little bit but don't cause any trouble. What's your name? "
    Renge
    Admin

Post by Renge Fri Apr 01, 2016 10:44 pm

Upon their arrival there were three people who showed their faces, a redguard, an annoying jester, and a women who Renge immediately disliked but she knew she was unwelcomed and little was known about her so she held her tongue and glanced up at Faile, who the referred to as listener - the only one who could hear the dreaded voice of the nightmother.

The woman named Astrid was rude and seemed hostile as she pointed out that Renge was an outsider but Faile quickly jumped to her rescue and made a deal and it seemed, to Renge, that Astrid reluctantly accepted what he said and turned to her asking her who she was.

Keeping her mouth clamped shut, she squeezed his arm tightly, she hated that look of disproval.. that look of almost pure disgust. Yeah, she was a vampire but she never asked to become one nor did she ask for this woman to accept her or ask for Faile's help. All she wanted to do was see if she could find her friend.

Sighing, she held her eyes locked with Astrid's and her gaze remained unblinking. 
    "Renge." is all she said and fell silent once more.
    i'll hold my tongue for now, Mistress... but you should watch what you too...  
    Faile
    Admin

Post by Faile Fri Apr 01, 2016 10:49 pm

As Renge said her name Faile looked from Renge to Astrid and back to Renge before deciding to break the silence. Clapping his hands together he'd then cough lightly and grip Renge's hand, pulling her close. " Alright astrid enough scaring the girl today. I have matters to discuss with you in a little while. Be ready to hear my full report on my assignment."  

Astrid nodded smoothly. " Alright Listener but be quick about it. And since you brought her here she your responsibility. Feed her, clothe her, and she sleeps in your room." Faile trying to appease his leader nodded repeatedly as he led Renge out of the entrance corridor. " come Renge. Even Vampires need to sleep. "
    Renge
    Admin

Post by Renge Fri Apr 01, 2016 11:02 pm

' Alright Listener but be quick about it. And since you brought her here she your responsibility. Feed her, clothe her, and she sleeps in your room.'

at her words, Renge gritted her teeth and was ready to say something when Faile grabbed her hand and led her out of the corridor, the hand he had she soon gripped tightly in anger and spoke in a soft, quiet voice. "How do you stand her? she is so aggravating"

She went silent again before saying in her normal voice.

"if im sleeping in your room then let me make something clear.. if you try anything funny, you'll be walking funny for a month" she glared up at him "understand?" she then smiled and clung to him. "I want to take a look around not sleep.." she said as her eyes began to scan the sanctuary
    Faile
    Admin

Post by Faile Fri Apr 01, 2016 11:07 pm

Faile looked un nerved for a moment before answering. "No worries there Renge. I'm a virgin anyways. No funny business here." As she talked of exploring he shook is head in refusal. " no no no no. Not tonight Renge. I have to go tell Astrid about the dragon and my failure to kill General Tullius. I can't have you roaming around without me just yet. "

He approached a door and opened it wide. A very large and spacious room was revealed with everything you'd expect to be in the room of a King or Queen. " Go ahead and get comfortable. I'll be back in a little bit alright? "
    Renge
    Admin

Post by Renge Fri Apr 01, 2016 11:14 pm

She giggled at his look "Your fun to mess with" her eyes lit up with amusement as she leaned forward to get a better view of his face. But then he answered her other question and her heart fell. "What... why?" she asked him releasing his hand quickly and stepping away from him as he continued on to the door and opened it.

giving a sigh she nodded and moved to the door peering into the room, her body tensed as it the sight of it sent a chill down her spine.. She would rather have gone back to the meadhall and slept there but she held her tongue and went the rest of the way in, feeling defeated.. This is not at all what she had planned. She didn't expect to be bitten by a vampire and left for dead, nor did she expect to be treated so rudely by those Imperial pigs.

Waving dismissively at him she gave a fake smile "Fine, go speak to your Mistress." as she said that she turned and shut the door in his face before moving about the room.
    Faile
    Admin

Post by Faile Fri Apr 01, 2016 11:18 pm

Faile now donned a defeated look of his own. Standing in front of the closed door for a moment he contemplated knocking and trying to apologize for whatever it is he did wrong but just left it be. With a frown and shoulders slumped he went off to find Astrid, their discussion would take half an hour to an hour at most. She'd probably drag the other members into the discussion as well.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:59 am