Journies.

Renge
    Admin

Re: Journies.

Post by Renge on Mon Apr 04, 2016 10:10 pm

Renge's eyes lit up. "Thank you Festus, this is amazing!" she grinned brightly as she looked up at him.. "If you wouldn't mind.. Later on i'd love it if you could teach me some.. I know only a little but have always been interested in poisons."

Faile
    Admin

Post by Faile on Mon Apr 04, 2016 10:14 pm

Festus's eyes lit up as he heard she was interested in learning. He laughed in an almost insane manner as he quickly grabbed parchment and a quill. He began writing so fast that his hand could bare be seen as it moved. It wasn't too long before he had several scrolls written up. " You're leaving soon so I can't exactly teach you hands on BUT!" His old voice escalated in suspense. " I did the next best thing. In these scrolls is every list of Poisons I personally have discovered and that's not all, ohhhh no haha. It also lists..." He gave a pause before he spoke wide eyed as though he were revealing a big secret. " All of the ingredients needed to make them, and the portions of each ingredient you would need to add."

Renge
    Admin

Post by Renge on Mon Apr 04, 2016 10:30 pm

Renge gave a small bounce and a clap of her hands. "Brilliant" she took the piece of paper into her hands and looked it over a few times then gave a bow of respect. "Thank you Festus, i will study these while I'm away." Straightening herself she gave a nod "I should be going though, I'm sure Faile is about ready to leave" she turned to leave "Thanks again!!"

After she said that she began to walk towards the entrance of the Sanctuary, her eyes narrowing in search of Faile

Faile
    Admin

Post by Faile on Mon Apr 04, 2016 10:34 pm

Faile stood with his back against the main entrance corridor's wall. One leg was straight while the other was drawn up, his foot resting against the wall with his knee sticking out. His head was hung low with his hood and face mask seeming to hide every feature about him. As Renge approached he knocked on the inside of the black door and it opened, revealing the beautiful night sky and what would soon be the start of Renge's new life. Faile did not speak as he nodded towards the door, signaling her to follow him outside.

Renge
    Admin

Post by Renge on Mon Apr 04, 2016 10:38 pm

Renge clenched the bottle and piece of paper in her hands before checking her side for the dagger before walking out into the night. Taking a deep breathe she glanced up at the sky, her eyes becoming masked over with unreadable emotions and her face seemed to relax.

She turned to look at him but remained silent, curious as to why he hadn't said anything yet.

Faile
    Admin

Post by Faile on Mon Apr 04, 2016 10:41 pm

Faile turned around so swiftly that an after mirrage of himself looking the other direction was left in his wake. He approached her, standing so close that their chests almost met. As he looked down slightly as he was not much taller than her he spoke in his hiss like voice. " Are you ready to begin your training? Because it begins right now. "

Renge
    Admin

Post by Renge on Tue Apr 05, 2016 11:46 am

She kept her eyes on him but remained silent as he asked her if she was ready.
    Scratching the side of her head she nodded. "sure."

Faile
    Admin

Post by Faile on Tue Apr 05, 2016 1:53 pm

Faile grunted and then moved to look as though he were about to turn away, but then his body spun with an extended leg aimed right for her neck. The attack was so fast that only another vampire or other supernatural creature could have seen it coming.How would she handle this one... He wondered to himself.

Renge
    Admin

Post by Renge on Tue Apr 05, 2016 2:36 pm

Her body tensed as she sensed danger and quickly put her hands up and gripped the foot he had swung at her. Her eyes glowed as her grip tightened before she pushed away his foot and moved away from him swiftly, her gaze narrowed as she watched him carefully.

Faile
    Admin

Post by Faile on Tue Apr 05, 2016 2:50 pm

Faile spun in a tight half circle as she pushed his foot away. He kicked out again as he spun in the air but she had already moved away. Standing upright he'd clap lightly. " Good choice. However deflecting and dodging won't kill your opponent. Hurt me. " he lunged forward and gripped her by the shoulders, his knee flying upward to strike at her stomach.

Renge
    Admin

Post by Renge on Tue Apr 05, 2016 4:52 pm

Renge's eyes narrowed and she quickly knocked his hands away and jumped back
    "Are you Skeever brained or something?" she snapped. "I'm not going to try and hurt you"

She moved a little farther away and glared at him. "I'll keep dodging as much as i can, but i refuse to try anything to hurt you/"

Faile
    Admin

Post by Faile on Wed Apr 06, 2016 2:21 pm

Faile growled lightly in impatience. " Renge I'm a vampire. I'll heal very quickly. Just do something to hurt me aside from dodging or deflecting. Use your strength to put some pain in me. "He jumped extremely high this time and spun in mid air, as he did so several throwing knives zoomed in her direction. As he landed he yelled out " You will face enemies some day far more terrifying than myself. you MUST learn to deal with them! "

Renge
    Admin

Post by Renge on Wed Apr 06, 2016 5:55 pm

She quickly formed a ward to protect herself from the knives he had thrown at. Once that had fallen to the ground she stood up  and looked to him, her eyes darkening. "Fine then" She bent down and picked up several of the knives before throwing them back at him and moving swiftly to where she was behind him. "I don't care if you are a vampire that can heal quickly, i didn't want to hurt you... " she hissed before pulling out the dagger Astrid had given her and started to swing at him.

"I'm not a child, i know that I have to fight and I know that I have to kill... Dont think because I am young an inexperienced in your line of work that I have never once held a weapon. I have killed before, I have fought before." she spat out. "You are my friend! Even if we are training, we shouldn't aiming to hurt one another" She spoke harshly as her weapon continued to whistle in the air with each stroke.

Faile
    Admin

Post by Faile on Wed Apr 06, 2016 6:55 pm

Faile laughed happily as she began stabbing at him, with a pivot of his foot and a slight turn of his shoulders he'd gently dodge each stroke except one good lash that caught him, cutting into his face mask and causing blood to run cold down his chin. He smiled as he quickly grabbed the arm she was using to jab at him with and pulled it around behind her back. He gently swiped her knife from her hand and held it in front of her face to grab with the other as he said warmly. " You pass this lesson. You took long enough but none the less you drew blood. " He acted as though the exercise had not even happened has he pointed in the direction of Riverwood. " That way! " He said giddily before he began walking once more onto the dirt path.  

Renge
    Admin

Post by Renge on Thu Apr 07, 2016 8:28 pm

Renge scoffed at him and took the dagger from him before moving her arm away from his grip.
    "Riverwood isn't to far from Helgen.. Right? I remember seeing a sign," she bit her lip as she thought deeply about it

Faile
    Admin

Post by Faile on Thu Apr 07, 2016 8:51 pm

Faile spoke softly. " No, Riverwood is not far at all. We could be there in a single day If we hurry. "

Renge
    Admin

Post by Renge on Thu Apr 07, 2016 10:53 pm

She gave a nod before jumping to his side and grasping his arm in hers. "Then let us be off" she grinned brightly, looking up at him.

Faile
    Admin

Post by Faile on Thu Apr 07, 2016 10:55 pm

Faile still not used to the whole arm grabbing thing kinda winced a little, but settled into it. He led her through dirt paths and shortcuts through snowy mountains. they passed a burned helgen on the way to riverwood and he stopped to admire the carnage. " Wow. Look at this... "

Renge
    Admin

Post by Renge on Thu Apr 07, 2016 10:59 pm

Her eyes scanned over Helgen, her expression unreadable but flatly said.
    "I wonder how many souls perished." she gave a weary sigh and released his arm and moved forward to get a better look.

"Helgen will forever hold the screams of the deceased.." she grinned and faced him. "Shall we explore?"

(we should move to riverwood or back to helgen depending on what he wants to do. remember you start)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Nov 23, 2017 9:20 pm