Journies.

Renge
    Admin

Journies.

Post by Renge on Fri Apr 01, 2016 11:30 pm

Now that Faile was off and talking to Astrid, Renge had settled herself against a wall in dark corner and yawned. Pulling her knees close to her chest she began to think about what happened. She would never let Faile know that she was grateful that he helped her because it would only stroke his ego.

Giving a sigh , she leaned her head against the stone wondering if her friend was somewhere in the sanctuary though she had a sinking feeling that he didn't make it here like he had promised. Closing her eyes, she realized just how tired she was and drifted off into a light sleep. The dimly lit room becoming more and more comfortable.

Faile
    Admin

Re: Journies.

Post by Faile on Fri Apr 01, 2016 11:47 pm

Faile returned an hour later in a very tired state. The discussion had drained him. Not only had every member in the brotherhood laughed at him for failing to kill a target, something he had never done before. They berated him for bringing back Renge. He rather liked Renge. She was the first friend hes made in a very long time.

He stood outside his bedroom door, his hand lightly resting on the door knob. He thought of the girl inside and decided that he would protect her. He hasn't had a clan or anything remotely close to a family since his kidnapping from Valenwood. Maybe it was time he started looking for a new one. Entering the room he yawned and noticed Renge asleep in the corner. Smiling gently he grabbed a blanket and placed it over her. Not that vampires could be warmed up by blankets but still, the gesture was a show of kindness. Grunting lightly, he fell greedily into his bed, thrusting his head under his many pillows.

He would need to get enough rest to carry out the job these people wanted him to do next in a few days...

Renge
    Admin

Post by Renge on Fri Apr 01, 2016 11:52 pm

Renge had slept soundly and didn't stir once, even when Faile placed the blanket over her and when she finally woke up and realized that he had covered her up, her gaze drifted to where he slept and blinked the sleep from her eyes before standing up and stretching her arms above her head.

Looking from him to the door, she bit her lip and quietly moved to the door and left the room without making a single sound and started into the make corridor, her arms wrapped around herself as if she was trying to keep herself protected.

Faile
    Admin

Post by Faile on Fri Apr 01, 2016 11:57 pm

As faile slept soundly the others congregated in the main hall of the sanctuary, some talked and giggled while others sat alone in the corners by themselves. It was Babette Whome slithered in front of Renge first. Babette is a very old Vampire, though since she was turned at a young age she looked no younger than ten. " You shouldn't be here without Faile. "

Renge
    Admin

Post by Renge on Sat Apr 02, 2016 12:02 am

Renge looked at the girl who appeared much younger then her and gave a tilt of her head but remained silent and removed her eyes as she looked around trying to get a good look at each of the faces but didn't seem to be able to get a good look at them, she wanted to step away from the vampire who stood in front of her but wasn't sure what she would attempt so she remained still, keeping her mouth clamped shut, hoping to see the faces more clearly.

Faile
    Admin

Post by Faile on Sat Apr 02, 2016 12:07 am

Babette crossed her arms becoming annoyed very quickly. "Look you. We don't know you, maybe after you hang around us with faile more you'll grow on us but right now I suggest you return to Faile's room and wait for him to give you the tour on his own. " Babette then pointed back in the direction that Renge had came and raised an eyebrow. " I'm not asking you. I'm telling. "

Renge
    Admin

Post by Renge on Sat Apr 02, 2016 12:14 am

At that her eyes flared, she realized that this girl was older then her but she did appreciate the tone she had use, glaring daggers at Babette she turned around, still not speaking and made her way back to the room.

Once back in the room she stood watching Faile intently. Why are you being so nice? she thought to herself before rubbing her temples with her index fingers giving a weary sigh.

I hate everything about this! I just want to be somewhere, where no one else is.. A place that I dont have to listen to the constant nagging of those who think they have power over me!

Sitting at the table she rested her head on her arm, still watching him.. "I can't stay here..." she spoke softly, "I feel as if I'm in prison, I'm so tired of those who think they can demand something and I will do it." it was then that she turned her head and spoke into her arm so her voice was even more muffled. "I want to be free,"

Faile
    Admin

Post by Faile on Sat Apr 02, 2016 12:20 am

Faile awoke after a couple of hours. Sitting up he'd rub at his eyes, his pony tail in shambles as his hair showed a bad case of bed head. Still rubbing his eyes his nostrils would find Renge scent, his body instantly relaxing. " Hey. You sleep alright? "

Renge
    Admin

Post by Renge on Sat Apr 02, 2016 12:30 am

Hearing his voice she lifted her head and took a long look at him, seeing him in such a state made her feel slightly better and she gave a nod, "thanks for the blanket... what about you, did you sleep?"

Faile
    Admin

Post by Faile on Sat Apr 02, 2016 12:35 am

Faile nodded gently " Yea. I slept pretty good. I feel great." Stretching he'd stand and look at himself in the mirror. Pulling his pony tail back into a neat braid he'd then hold out his hand to her. " Ready to see the sanctuary? "

Renge
    Admin

Post by Renge on Sat Apr 02, 2016 12:19 pm

"It looked better the other way" she grinned at him and stood up. "Sure, but can we leave soon? I'm feeling like I'm stuck in a cage." she gave a shrug of her shoulders

Faile
    Admin

Post by Faile on Sun Apr 03, 2016 7:58 pm

Faile smiled lightly and shrugged. " If you do not like it here you are always welcome to leave. I however cannot do so. I have a home here and a job to do. Besides I'm also the Listener."

Faile opened the door and then walked into the corridor outside, waiting on her to follow he'd continue to speak. " Also the people here aren't that bad. They just are wary of outsiders. "

Renge
    Admin

Post by Renge on Sun Apr 03, 2016 8:45 pm

Hearing his words hit her hard and she lowered her eyes but didn't make an effort to move from the spot she stood in.

"Then I suppose this is where we part ways Faile. They don't know who I am or where I came from nor do they know anything about my history, I'm not welcome here." she  looked up at him "thank you for the helping me out of Helgen and for getting me some food... i think i'll stay one more night, if it is allowed, then make my way to Windhelm or Dawnstar."

After speaking she moved towards him and gave a tilt of her head. "I doubt my friend is here anyway."

Faile
    Admin

Post by Faile on Sun Apr 03, 2016 9:06 pm

Faile was visibly stung when she mentioned parting ways. He had thought his own remark would make her decide to stay rather than leave, but it had not had the desired effect. He stood a moment with his head hung low, the strands of hair at the front of his head fell over his eyes and his pony tail rested on his shoulder.

After a moment he sprung back into action, looking as though nothing had happened, his usual self 'seeming' to return. " Well.... I hope you find safety where ever it is you find yourself. I hope you find your friend. " at the last part of his sentence his voice shook ever so slightly, as though he was holding back some kind of sadness. He didn't say much more as he moved into the main hall and took his usual seat upon a slab of rock at the back of the room. His head hung low once more, with his hair hiding his vampiric eyes.

As he entered the room all of the dark brother hood members present looked to him, some in awe and others in jealousy.

Renge
    Admin

Post by Renge on Sun Apr 03, 2016 10:16 pm

Renge took a deep breathe as she processed his words, she didn't expect him to just let her go like that. Biting down on her lip, she wondered if she should even follow him into the main hall where the others gathered..

"urg!" she frowned and ruffled her hair in annoyance before peeking around the entrance of the door. "what was with that face of his.... it didn't match his words at all.." frowning she cautiously stepped out from the room biting again down on her lip, she decided to quickly make her way over to him and hope that no one tried to stop her or speak to her.

Stepping out of the room she breathed in deeply and quickly moved to Faile's side and 'ducked' behind his chair. "Your tone is very contradictory to how you're feeling." she muttered to him, trying to stay out of the sight of others, not really wanting to be spoken to.

Faile
    Admin

Post by Faile on Sun Apr 03, 2016 10:20 pm

Faile put on another fake smile and lifted his head. " You should go explore. I told the others to expect you and not to get in your way." He lowered his head again and let it rest upon his crossed arms, which in turn rested on his knees.

Renge
    Admin

Post by Renge on Sun Apr 03, 2016 10:24 pm

She frowned deeply at his words and gave a hiss. "Fine, be that way" she stood up and started to walk away, keep her eyes narrowed down so it didn't seem like she was inviting anyone to talk to her.

Faile
    Admin

Post by Faile on Sun Apr 03, 2016 10:30 pm

Regardless on whether or not she was inviting anyone to talk to her. Babette appeared once more before her. " Hi ! My name is Babette. Now that you have permission to roam there is no problem. I heard your name is Renge. Is this correct? " The girl seems one hundred percent less hostile than the night before.

Renge
    Admin

Post by Renge on Sun Apr 03, 2016 11:19 pm

Renge tilted her head to the side when she heard Babette's voice and saw her once again standing in front of her but seemed to be slightly different then this morning. Is everyone like this? She stared cautiously at Babette before nodding her head yes.

"That's Right." was all she said, never taking her eyes off of her.

Faile
    Admin

Post by Faile on Sun Apr 03, 2016 11:26 pm

Babette bowed slightly and then gave a small smile. " Well It's good to see another vampire around here. Faile's the only other one I see anymore and hes not very good company. Always so quiet... He never says much to anyone here. He just does his jobs and then returns without saying a word. Cept the last job. He botched that one up good hehe.. "

Renge
    Admin

Post by Renge on Sun Apr 03, 2016 11:30 pm

she bit her lip before looking back over at him.
    "Is he always this moody too?" she asked curiously and looked back to Babette. "I mean, I know i jump around but... he's just weird..." she frowned.

She then tilted her head and gave Babette a look up and down. "How old were you when you were turned..... If you don't mind telling me?"

Faile
    Admin

Post by Faile on Sun Apr 03, 2016 11:35 pm

Babette bit her lip lightly, knowing faile doesn't like others talking about him behind his back. " He's... A loner. He never had much to live for but hes not the type to just lay down and die. Especially since he's immortal now. He's only so socially awkward and moody because he hasn't had anyone to relate too. His mood's been strangely different since you came back but it looks like hes back to his old depressed self. I was bitten when I was ten. I'm three hundred and forty two now. Yea... I'm old. Faile's only twenty two even as a vampire...

Renge
    Admin

Post by Renge on Sun Apr 03, 2016 11:46 pm

He must be upset that I said I was leaving...  She wrinkled her nose for a moment Then he should have said something! Boys!
    She then smiled and gave a nod. "I understand.. and Oh," she gave a wave of her hand. "your not that old."

Faile
    Admin

Post by Faile on Sun Apr 03, 2016 11:49 pm

Babette Smiled brightly as she was told she wasn't that old. Compliments are a rare thing these days. Humming happily she turned and went back to her alchemy lab. As she left though an argonian slithered up and bowed deeply to her. his voice a reptilian hiss. " Hello Renge. So you're the one that got Faile all happy and social for a bit there. You know he really likes your company. Shame that you're leaving. Oh yes. I heard... I was nearby. Anyways I'm Veezara, a shadowscale. A pleasure to meet you. "

Renge
    Admin

Post by Renge on Sun Apr 03, 2016 11:53 pm

Startled by the sudden appearance of Veezara her eyes went wide. "You scared me" she puffed and looked up at him with an awkward smile "you heard that then?" her smile soon relaxed and she gave a nod. "I guess I am then"
    Then she held out her hand to him "It's a pleasure to meet you Veezara., If you please, what's a shadowscale?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Nov 23, 2017 9:23 pm